Thursday, September 27, 2012

Picture of : First BE / CPUV Nuffnang

Picture of : First BE / CPUV Nuffnang



Dear readers, today i would like to reaveal my NUFFNANG earnings. Actually this entry is for my personal record and for reference in future as i can compare the increment of amount i get from blogging.

Please do not laugh at me because i am not that famous blogger that earning thousands from blogging. My humble blog is mainly for me and sometimes i can share something to all of you. 

This is my first BE or CPUV for this specific blog MY PHOTO STORY. It is about Maxis Talk More 48. Thank you Nuffnang for giving my first BE / CPUV this year. PLease note that the earning is not that much but i am happy.. 

2 comments:

Nurul Husna Mohd Hassan said...

bestnya dapat BE, saya tak pernah dapat pun..

dEdEQ dE wIshEs said...

KITE XPENAH DPT LAGI .. SOB SOB ..